While I was taking Livvy's pictures today, Cami asked me "PLEASSSSSSE" to take her picture too. So while we have about 40 pictures, I will include these 2 for you all to see and I will tell you a funny story about Cami.
Cami thinks I have a REALLY big bum. How do I know this? This is how I know.....
1. Last week as we were going up the steps to school, Cami was behind me and she said to me "Wow! Mommy, I think that you have the biggest bum in the whole wide world".
2. Cami says "Mom, when I grow up and I am a Mommy, then will I have a really big bum, just like you!?".
3. While we were visiting our family in Utah, Cami says to her cousins while they are taking her to the potty "You have to hold me so I don't fall in, but my mommy won't fall in because her bum is too big".
4. "Mommy, you shouldn't sit on this chair, it is for little kids like me. If you sit on the chair it will break because your bum is so big"
So, lately my self esteem concerning my derriere has been a little low.... I guess it's a good thing it is a new year so that I can start working on decreasing its size!!! ;)
2 comments:
If she thinks yours is big, I don't even want to know what she thinks of mine! She's funny. Ü
My favorite is "Sometimes I have a hard time going poop. But my mom and dad don't because they have BIG BUMS!" I love her.
Post a Comment