Monday, January 12, 2009
8 weeks old
Today Olivia is 8 weeks old. Wow! Time is really flying.Here are some pictures of how our littlest one looks today.
She weights 9 and 1/2 pounds. She is 21 inches long, making her our shortest and lightest, to date. She smiles and goo's. She still loves to be held. She is NOT sleeping through the night, but she does usually go from 11pm until 7am- I will consider her officially sleeping through the night when she goes to bed at 8pm and doesn't need to eat until 8 am. But, I am thankful that she goes a good 8 hours. She still has a sweet and peaceful disposition. She loves her swing, but not swinging, just sitting in her swing! She has a mobile that she giggles at every time we turn it on. We are so thankful for our sweet little Livvy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
We were able to visit some family during our 2 week trip to California this Summer. We were able to visit my niece and her two children. ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...
8 comments:
She's darling. You two make cute babies! I see so much of you both in her. I'm glad that she is doing well. You are a busy lady!
I was thinking about your DeJaVu and realized that the first time I was called to the Primary Presidency I was called as second counselor and Erik was Elders Quorum President. Hmmmm....there must be something about that combination.
OH SHE IS SO SWEET!!! I had some bigger when they were born than she is at 8 weeks. WE love you!
Can't believe she's already 8 weeks! She's changing so fast. You are so lucky that she's already sleeping 8 hours straight at night!
so so cute! I think that counts as sleeping through the night for an 8 week old. Congrats again on your sweet little blessing.
*hugs*
Ok friend, that is DEFINITELY sleeping through the night. :o)
She's darling!
Hi guys! I just got your blog address! It is fun to see pics of your family, especially the little one. This is the first time ive seen pictures of her. She is soooo cute. She looks just like Gloria and Cami. :) Can you believe our Ashley is 3 months now? We have new pictures of her on our blog. hendriksfamilyblog.blogspot
miss you guys
Jennifer, she is so adorable! I can't believe that she is already 8 weeks old. I am glad you guys are doing well. We miss you guys in OH.
She is so beautiful, jen! I am so sad that we didn't get to see you guys while you were here...we always just seemed to be sick or something through the holidays...Hopefully net time!
Post a Comment