

This morning I arrived home from working out at 6:30am. I ran inside to find my 7 year old daughter DRESSED and sitting at the counter eating her breakfast. I was SHOCKED!! Normally I have to pull my kids out of bed, and I usually wait until 6:50 to do that- after I've showered and packed lunches!! I went and kissed her good morning and at that moment my handsome hubby walked into the kitchen. He said "Aren't you so happy that I got her up for you?". I WAS so happy, because today is CRAZY HAIR DAY- MY MOST FAVORITE school hair day of the year!! I had been worried about how little time I would have to do her hair. But my thoughtful husband went upstairs of his own accord at 6:15am and helped her find clothes, pray and get her downstairs to eat her breakfast. I was so excited!! We got right to work on her hair, and here is the result.... I call it "Curly-Girly Faux Hawk". Grayson's hair is a little more limiting to work with, but he loved the result and so did I!!! HAppy Crazy Hair day, everyone.
1 comment:
Love it, love it, love it. They look so cute
Post a Comment