Wednesday, July 14, 2010

100 laps


Last week, the kids had a blast having their cousins here. We played in the pool every day, all day long. On one day, the kids decided that they were going to swim 100 laps across the pool. I thought that it was a good goal, but really did not believe that they would be able to do it!!! They were persistent. They started around 9:30 am, and by lunch they were up to 42. They were taking breaks in between every few laps but they kept going. By 3:00 they were up to 86 laps. They kept working on their goal, and that night by 5:30... they had done it!! 100 laps. I was proud of them for picking a goal and sticking to it. Great job, kids!!!! (and by the way, they slept really well that night!! )


No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...