Thursday, May 26, 2011

The most wonderful time of the year



I love this time of year!! The weather has been AMAZING for the past month... beautiful, sunny, not-too-hot days. We have been spending most of our time out doors. My kids have been loving it also. We have spent a lot of our time in the pool. I am thankful my kids are almost done with school for the Summer, they are not getting much homework sent home, so when they come home, we play hard! I enjoy just hanging out with the kids, relaxing, playing games, sleeping outside (with their dad), vacationing, sleeping in past 6:30am-all the good things that come with Summer. We had a hard winter this year... never ending. But now we are moving on to better things!! Here's to Summer!! :)

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...