I know, aren't they so sweet. I love them. They are just so fun. On this particular day, everywhere we went people stopped us to say how darling they are. I replied to each and everyone one "I know. They are so stinking sweet". Their attitudes were also so sweet, as they curtsied and twirled repeatedly throughout the day for everyone who called them "Pretty Ballerina's". I love these girls. I hope they always stay friends, and that they always want to dress up for mommy!
Thursday, May 5, 2011
The cutest things, ever!!
I know, aren't they so sweet. I love them. They are just so fun. On this particular day, everywhere we went people stopped us to say how darling they are. I replied to each and everyone one "I know. They are so stinking sweet". Their attitudes were also so sweet, as they curtsied and twirled repeatedly throughout the day for everyone who called them "Pretty Ballerina's". I love these girls. I hope they always stay friends, and that they always want to dress up for mommy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...
-
Today Olivia is 8 weeks old. Wow! Time is really flying.Here are some pictures of how our littlest one looks today. She weights 9 and 1/2 po...
1 comment:
I am sure that they will always be friends, but speaking from personal experience, they proabably will not always want to dress up for mommy. I love you,
Your Mommy Ü
Post a Comment