Livee (pointing to a picture of a cute animal sippy cup on the menu): "Mom. I want this cute cup. Can I have this one instead?"
Mom: "No, Livee. You have THIS drink" (pointing to the cup the waitress has already brought her.
Livee: "But mom! (she reaches out at this point and taps on her glass cup that she has in front of her) This cup is Glass and it is dangerous. I could break it. I need this sippy cup. It is plastic and I won't break it."
Mom: "I think that you are a very big girl and that you won't break this cup. The sippy cup costs more money."
Livee (Thinking): "Mom. Someday when I am bigger, then can I have this cup"? (just like her father, never giving up, thinking that somehow, someday she will get her cup).
Mom: "I don't know. Maybe someday"
Livee: "Thank you mommy!!"
This little girl keeps me smiling :)
1 comment:
Too cute and funny! She sounds like quite the character. =)
Post a Comment