Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sock Curls





I found an EASY and FAST new way to curl my girls hair. It has made my mornings so much easier! At night I grab 4 socks (per daughter) and lightly mist their hair. I put the sock in and roll. In the morning we end up with great, easy hair do's. The socks are soft, so it doesn't hurt to sleep in them. I literally put 4 socks in each girls hair. One on the top center, one on the bottom center. One on the right side. One on the left side. Easy. Fast. Cute. What could be better then that? Here are some during and after pictures. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Shelly Murphy said...

Cute! What a great idea.

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...