Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Gloria turns 10!
This month Gloria turned 10 years old. I can hardly believe how old and mature she is becoming. Gloria is our first born. I remember the day she was born. On her due date... as is her nature, never rushing... doing things the right way, always. Always doing what she is supposed to be doing. That is her nature. She is such a sweetie. She has a very sensitive disposition and a great love for people. Our Gloria is such a blessing in our lives. We love her.
This year on her birthday she wanted to do some boating with her friends- she also wanted to go get a manicure with her friends. So, thats what we did!! It took a lot longer than I had imagined.... all day! It was a great day. We had a blast.
This month, on Gloria's birthday, Travis's nephew and his wife and family came for a visit. They have a baby and 2 other darling kids. We had a great time with them. On the day they left, my mom came out for a week long visit. She helped me sew some new bedding for Gloria's room and helped me A LOT with the kids. She babysat so Travis and I could go out on a date (I don't leave many people to babysit the kids) and it was just wonderful having visitors.
I am so tired these days, so this is the extent of this post.... some day when I am not so exhausted I will expound a bit more on these wonderful events!! Five kids keeps me running all day- It's a good exhaustion!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
We were able to visit some family during our 2 week trip to California this Summer. We were able to visit my niece and her two children. ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...
No comments:
Post a Comment