Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Our Big Back Yard




Gloria and her friend, Andy, are doing a science experiment on weed killers. Luckily, we have PLENTY of weeds... so while they have been having fun with weeds and killers, the kids have enjoyed the time in our back yard (as a general rule I don't let them play in the back yard very often due to rattlesnakes, mountain lions, coyotes and poison Oak).  I was hoping it was cool enough outside that the snakes weren't out yet, and I had a shot gun nearby for the mountain lions, along with 2 big dogs... so I let them play. They had a super time. You have to look very closely at the pictures to try to find the kids- we have a really big back yard!  
We have been loving this weather! And, just in case you're wondering, Roundup was the best week killer- vinegar not so good. Baking so was terrible. Eco smart was not as fast as round up, but kept the weeds away longer!  Fun times at the Kendall's!

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...