Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Summer Camps










This summer was FILLED with summer camps for all my kids! Sadly, I did a very poor job of taking pictures. Here are some of the camps and activities that my kids did this summer:
Gloria:  Sports Camp, Volley Ball Camp, piano, gymnastics and cooking.
Grayson: Sports camp, chess camp, Calvin Crest Sherwood forest camp, swim lessons, piano, and soccer. 
Cami: Horizon Camp- pirates and Hollywood weeks, Drama camp (was in Alice in Wonderland playing the Hatter and Card #2), gymnastics, and swim lessons.
Olivia: Vacation Bible School, dance, swim, and drama (Olivia was Dina the cat and card #3).
Maxton: Swim and dance
Annie: dance

I'm sure that I missed a couple of camps as I don't have pictures to remind me of what they did. So, here are a few of the pictures that I did manage to capture. This was TRULY the most busy summer we have ever had! Every week that we were not on vacation the kids were all involved in camps and lessons. It was a lot of fun but very time consuming. I think that next year I will let them all pick one or two things, but not have unlimited camps for everyone.  It was fun for them, but sooooo hard on me and the babies!!  It was a fun summer and I'm looking forward to the school year.

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...