We got a new car. We love it. A lot. It's awesome. It has 4 wheel drive, which was our main need as we have been getting a lot snow and I've been caught on the road slipping and sliding and scared to death! It's a beautiful car and drives so nice with so many bells and whistles. I'm so glad we brought this beauty home.
Travis and I snuck away on a quick date night to 42nd street. Travis said he liked it more than River Dance! Score! I'm glad my husband likes these events and goes with me!!
This little girls loves to dress up. All the time. In fact, she insists on being in a "pretty dress" all the time. She's adorable!
Max is learning how to be a Ninja... thank goodnes! We need some more ninja's around here!
Fridays when Max goes to school, mommy and Annie get special time together. She always keeps me laughing and smiling. Such a fun daughter.
Travis and I snuck away to Texas for a really quick weekend. It was nice and we enjoyed some kid free conversation (a rare occurrence). We missed the kids like crazy, but were happy to know they were in good hands (our Tawny is our real life Mary Poppins and the kids are obsessed with her).
Travis declared that he wants to live on a lake. Literally. This boat house over the water was his idea of heaven!
No comments:
Post a Comment