So, it's kind of a big deal that we added a new teenager to our house! This post is several months late in posting.... we have had a lot of activity and excitement in our house lately and blogging has taken a back seat. I am trying to get back into the swing of things because I really like having my blog book printed each year. So, I am going to attempt to post the major events of the past year... like Grayson turning 13!! His birthday was at the end of December and we happened to be out of the country when he turned 13. We were in Honduras on his birthday.
Let me tell you about Grayson. We won the brother and son lottery with this kid. He is awesome! He will tell you he is awesome. He signs his name "Awesome". He is confident in his awesome-ness!
Grayson likes to call himself "A-1 Jacrispy". He and his friends started a club at school, the A-1 club. They all have A1 names and even printed shirts.... and then people who are not even in their club started ordering shirts, too! He is super creative and fun, like that. He started some awareness about Harambe at his school. He ordered his friends all Harambe t-shirts for Christmas and they all wrote poems for Harambe. Gray even wrote a song (rap).
Grayson is our funny guy. At parent teacher conferences his teachers all tell us how much fun he is to have in their classes and how he keeps everyone laughing- so far we have not had any complaints that he is too out of control, so hopefully that means he knows when enough is enough at school... but at home he just keeps going and going and going. He keeps things light here (as I tend to be more on the serious side, he is a good balance for me).
He is such a great brother. He will play with any of his siblings any time I ask, and even if I don't ask he will initiate play time with all the kids. They all love him and love hanging out with him, he makes everything fun!
Gray is smart. He loves knowledge. He loves learning. He enjoys books and facts. He puts me in my place when it comes to numbers (and I enjoy numbers).
He loves making music and jokes about being a rapper when he grows us (at least I hope he is joking....). His music makes me CRAZY, but my music makes him crazy- so we agree to disagree, and he wears headphones in the car (c'mon, who doesn't enjoy the 80's classics?!!!).
I love my boy. My almost man. I enjoy all my time with him and watching him play tennis and soccer and home he continues to play both for a long time. I love that he loves me and still gives me hugs and snuggles. I love Gray.








No comments:
Post a Comment