Friday, August 10, 2007

chart reward






Yesterday Travis took the kids to "Galaxy Games and Golf" for Graysons reward for filling his star chart. They had such a great time- unfortunately I could not go as I had a presidency meeting. But it was great for Travis got to spend the time with them because he had just gotten back home- he was gone for 4 days to Cincinnati for "Ohio Project". The kids had a great time at Galaxy Games, the love it there!!!
Today we got some sand for our "new-to-us" sand box. The kids had so much fun playing in the sand box. Oh, the simple things that make them happy!
Travis is doing more house fix-ups. He is installing new cabinets tonight. Thanks, Hun!
I painted the kids room this week while travis was gone. I put cars around the room for Gray, and my sister found some fairy's for Gloria. I am so happy that Gray won't have to sleep in a PINK room anymore!!!

1 comment:

Asia said...

Adorable room paint and decorations! I love that you are doing star/reward charts with great family activities for which to strive. This has made such a possitive influence in our family. We didn't do anything like that in my family growing up so this has been a real new, cool way to parent/teach the kids to me (rewards based learning instead of punishments based).

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...