Friday, August 10, 2007

a few more pictures of the kids





I wanted to put a few more pictures up of the kids. They had so much fun!!
Gloria's 5th birthday is coming up soon. We are trying to decide what she will do for her birthday party. She wanted an "ice princess" party and to go ice skating. But Travis decided it would be scary to take a bunch of 5 year olds ice skating. He was sure someone would come home with a broken bone. So- she is thinking of maybe bowling? Or a Knights and Princess at home. I am personally rooting for a bowling party- so much easier to put on!!! Grayson is excited for his birthday, as well. I told them- let's take it one birthday at a time. Travis's is next!!!

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...