We have a fun little group of mommies who take field trips once a week to different locations. This past week we went to the fire station. What a fun time. The kids learned how to STOP-DROP-AND ROLL. They got hats and stickers and coloring books.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
We were able to visit some family during our 2 week trip to California this Summer. We were able to visit my niece and her two children. ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...
1 comment:
I am glad your kids know how to stop drop and roll. That is a technique that will come in handy when you visit our house in Utah. Isabelle crawls on the floor whenever someone is cooking AKA flooding the house with smoke. We won't be setting your children on fire, but we can give them some practice on what to do when smoke is present.
Post a Comment