We celebrated Gloria's birthday this week. We had such a fun time!! We had a "Knight's and Princess" party. Travis made swords out of swim-noodles, plastic piping and duct tape. What a great idea. The kids had a blast. We also played "Dungeon and Dragon"- a game of tag (basically) where I was the dragon and I chased the kids. When they were tagged, they went to the dungeon, and the only way to get free was to have another kid come and tag your hand and help you off of the couch (that was our dungeon). Eventually, all the kids got a turn to be the dragon- which they loved. We also built towers- the knights against the princesses. I gave the kids 20 blocks apiece, had my hubby get out a measuring tape, and we had the teams see who could build the tallest "tower". The winning team (the girls) were served cake and icecream first. It was a great time. A super simple party- one of the best!
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Gloria's birthday
We celebrated Gloria's birthday this week. We had such a fun time!! We had a "Knight's and Princess" party. Travis made swords out of swim-noodles, plastic piping and duct tape. What a great idea. The kids had a blast. We also played "Dungeon and Dragon"- a game of tag (basically) where I was the dragon and I chased the kids. When they were tagged, they went to the dungeon, and the only way to get free was to have another kid come and tag your hand and help you off of the couch (that was our dungeon). Eventually, all the kids got a turn to be the dragon- which they loved. We also built towers- the knights against the princesses. I gave the kids 20 blocks apiece, had my hubby get out a measuring tape, and we had the teams see who could build the tallest "tower". The winning team (the girls) were served cake and icecream first. It was a great time. A super simple party- one of the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
We were able to visit some family during our 2 week trip to California this Summer. We were able to visit my niece and her two children. ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...
1 comment:
CUTE CAKE!!!! The second picture of Cami looks as thought she is posing for the picture and all the kids are charging to her to whack her with thier sticks. The party looks like a blast!!!
Post a Comment