Sunday, March 22, 2009

Snow Day?!!!


Here is a picture that I just snapped of our back yard 5 minutes ago. It is warm a beautiful today, however, I guess in the mountains they got a little rain that turned into a little snow and now..... Church has been canceled!!
Have I mentioned lately how much I love California?

2 comments:

Ruth said...

That sounds like when we went to visit our friends in North Carolina.....snow day with no snow! Gotta love it! Your family is SO beautiful and it sounds like Cali is treating you well! I LOVE your family picture. You are still amazing as ever and will you write my kids a song?!!!
(the binky fairy was brilliant!)
and does Travis have a shaved head?!

Jennifer Kendall said...

Of course he has a shaved head!! Without you, we have no hope of ever finding someone to cut his hair. He has tried a few times recently and he even came home with a BOWL CUT!!

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...