Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Chapstick, anyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
We were able to visit some family during our 2 week trip to California this Summer. We were able to visit my niece and her two children. ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...
4 comments:
Good luck with the new class!
(and I love the pics of your kids working out. too cute.)
*hugs*
Chaptstick is a great idea! I LOVE it, and you don't have any guilt associated. I can't believe I never thought of that! Love you and those cute kids!
Your blog looks excellent and the family picture is really cute. Hannah was looking at the blog with me and saying, "Oh mom, can't we go see them? I really want to see our friends again."
If you happen to type up what you are going to do for your boot camp, send it to me! I try and type up a lot of my classes, so I can just go through a notebook for ideas and then I can fine tune my classes. I haven't done as well since we moved. Ok, so maybe I should have just emailed you this little note!
I am so glad you had a good time at the conference and learned lots of fun new things. I am feeling like I could use some new aerobics ideas. I should sign up for a confrence!:oP I hope the chapstick works, some people are motivated by just about anything LOL Miss yoU!
Post a Comment