Sunday, July 19, 2009

Triathalon





My mom, 2 sisters and I were able to do a triathalon this past weekend in Echo Canyon, Utah. It was a ton of fun. We had such a great time. I was pretty nervous the night before. I had never swam in a lake without a life jacket and I don't enjoy swimming. I almost backed out the night before. I was pretty nervous about drowning. But I thought about all the people in my kickboxing class that were going to be so disappointed in me... and I knew I had to do it, even if I did drown! I didn't drown! I am alive.
I am excited to do it again next year with my mom and sisters and HOPEFULLY my hubby!! He and I are going to start training and I am going to try to improve all of my times next year. I am excited. I survived!!

7 comments:

Jen said...

Way to go, Jen!!!

inkylou said...

Great job! I'm so proud of you!

Becky said...

Good for you Jen! How fun that you were able to do it with your Mom and sisters!

Shelly Murphy said...

Great job! Thanks for staying with me so I didn't drown. It was fun to be with my daughters. We will have to see about next year.

Tif said...

Wow! That is awesome! Way to go!

Janene said...

great! I've been thinking that a tri is the next thing on my to-do list.

wendy said...

Your incredible Jennifer! I am so impressed and proud of you-- and your family! How fun, I wish I could have done it with you too! Good luck next year!

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...