Sunday, July 5, 2009

I'm Proud to be an American







I love the fourth of July! There are so many things to love about this land that we live in. It is a promised land, and although there are some scary things happening right now, we still live in a land choice above all others. We can worship how we want, pray when and where we want. We are blessed to live here. I am proud to be an American.
Here are some pictures of our fourth of July. We did not do any fireworks (we have not done a single firework on the 4th of July since our oldest child was born). We went to a friends house and spent the day in the pool and eating yummy BBQ. It was a wonderful day spent with great friends.

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...