Monday, September 13, 2010

Gloria's Baptism




Yesterday Gloria was baptized. We we fortunate to be able to have both set of Grandparents here. It was a really great day. We held the baptism after church.... incidentally, yesterday was also our ward primary program! So, the kids were excited about the program and about Gloria's baptism. Gloria and her friend, Kaylee sang a duet together "When I am Baptized". They did a wonderful job and there were tears in everyone's eyes. My mom gave a talk on the Holy Ghost and she did a wonderful job. Everyone could feel the Holy Ghost. It was a really great day. I am so thankful that Gloria chose to be baptized. She is a wonderful daughter who is very spiritual and a great example to her siblings.
She was baptized in the dress that I was baptized in.. and so were my sisters. I printed out pics and displayed them yesterday at the baptism.... but I do not have digital copy of mine, so enjoy these pics of some of my nieces wearing the same dress as Gloria.




1 comment:

Shelly Murphy said...

Cami is such a poser. I love seeing how she poses in each picture. It was a great baptism. We are sure proud of Gloria too.

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...