" Kellie, your baby needs you. Do you mind if I bring him to you?"
Ha! So cute. She says the darndest things. Kellie of course rushes to her baby and lets Olivia help take care of him- thanks Kellie.
Today at the pool, Kellie and her baby are there. Her baby is strapped into his stroller. She goes to assist her son, who is not fully cooperating during swimming lessons. I am sitting next to her baby. Olivia quickly asks
"Where's Kellie?"
I say
"She's over there with Jansen"
Olivia says "Oh! Who will watch her baby?"
I say
"Hmmm. I don't know, who?"
Olivia says " I will watch her baby for her"
And she does. When Kellie gets back Olivia tells her
"Don't worry. I was watching your baby for you!"
She loves her baby Mitchy :)
1 comment:
I'm laughing out loud. Yep, that's exactly what she did.
Post a Comment