Sunday, November 27, 2011

Olivia turned 3!!






Last week our baby turned 3 years old. Olivia is the light of our life and we love her so much. Here are some fun facts about Livie;

* She LOVES babies, real or dolls, she loves them all!!
* She loves to dance. More than doing anything, she loves to dance. More than eating or breathing, she loves to dance. And she has got some rhythm.
* She loves to sing. Her favorite songs to sing are "Hey Jude" (The Beattles) and "Our Song" (Taylor Swift) . It is so fun to listen to her when she is playing on her own and she goes to the piano and make up her own songs about whatever she is feeling at the moment (such as "I love my babies and I love to hold them and put them in beeeeed and I love them and I will kiss them".... etc.) she makes up her songs and belts them out. So cute.
* She loves to do homework. Everyday when I have the kids sit at the table and start their homework she yells "Where's my homework? I need my homework mommy!!". I have bought work books that she works on every day when her siblings do their homework. She can write her name EXCEPT the V in Olivia. You would think that V is not a difficult of a letter, but apparently she is having some issue with it. Still, I am proud she can nearly write her name and she can count to 20 unassisted.
*Her favorite color is blue.
* Her Favorite phrase is "What the Heck?!!" (Which I do NOT say.... she picked it up somewhere, we are not sure where. No one in this family uses this phrase- except her)
* Every day when I pick her up from school she say "mommy, can I have a popsicle and watch Caillou?". And every day I ask her teacher if she was a great sharer and her teachers say YES. So Every day we come home and have a popsicle and watch an episode of Caillou. It's how she unwinds after a tough morning at school, I guess.
* She speaks VERY well. She has been speaking in complete sentences for a year and she knows difficult words. She is very polite and uses her please's and thank you's.
* Every day when we get home from picking up kids from school she asks me for the key's to the house and she gets out of the car and walks up to the house. She unlocks the door with the keys and then puts the key's away. I love it... she can do whatever the big kids do!
*She was not quite old enough to play soccer this year, we kept telling her next year she could. But every time we went to a game or a soccer practice she would dress up in cleats and soccer clothes and shin guards and ask the whole time if she could play NOW? She really wants to be on the field playing just like her siblings.
* She has wanted to sit in a booster seat for over a year. We told her when she was 20 months old that she had to wait until she turned 3 years old to sit in one. When she had her 2 year old birthday she woke up so excited and asked "do I get to sit in a booster today?". It was heart breaking to tell her she had to wait for ONE more birthday.... so she would ask day after day how much longer until she turned 3. The day she turned 3 she was SO excited to finally get to sit in a booster seat. We took out her car seat and put it in the garage and she is officially sitting in a booster. She loves it!!!
* Olivia is our happy girl. She loves everyone and she is just a wonderful soul to have in our lives and in our family. We love her so much.

Happy Birthday, Sweet Livie. Your family loves you.

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...