

This year for Halloween we had a full agenda. Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday, so I look forward to fitting in as much as we can!! We started celebrating on Saturday night at our neighbors Halloween party. As a family we dressed up as zombies. The kids loved it and got right into character. The party was a lot of fun and I especially loved the costume of my very pregnant friend... she was a nun! It kept me giggling all night long. The kids had a great time. Our friends home has 6 doors, so they went trick-or-treating to each of the 6 doors. There were games and treats... dinner was served, a tractor ride through haunted cemetary and plenty of friends to hang out with- there was even a dental emergency while we were there, so Travis was able to do some dentistry in the living room, now THAT'S scary!
Then on Monday we all dressed up and headed to school. I started the day in Grayson's class room where we "celebrated fall"... of course we dressed up and then I supplied a tarantula craft and taught the kids about the California Ebony tarantula. Then I hopped over to Cami's room for her class activities. After that I RAN to Olivia's school for her party and finished off the day by SKIPPING Gloria's party and taking Olivia home for a nap!!



3 comments:
You sure had a lot of different costumes. You definitely do not take after your mother on the Halloween holiday.
Cute Kids and Cute costumes.
WOW!!! Those zombies look amazing!!! I'm so sad I missed you. Love your hair. How did you do that? And great job with Grayson's Dracula, I love it. He looks amazing.
Post a Comment