Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Foster care update
I had blogged previously that we are in the process of trying to bring foster kids into our home with the hope of being able to adopt. Just to keep you all updated, we have had about 6 calls and, unfortunately, none of them have worked out. I am ok with this. I know that I have done what I can. We have gone through home inspections, trainings, certifications, and so many hours of preparing for this. It has not worked out so far, but I know that we have done all that we can and that we are ready to help a child (children) when the time comes. I am sure that you will all hear when something happens (if it ever does). I feel like we are walking in faith and that something will come of this. So, whatever happens- happens!This is the route we feel inspired to walk along right now. I just wanted to keep you all updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
We were able to visit some family during our 2 week trip to California this Summer. We were able to visit my niece and her two children. ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...
1 comment:
I have been wondering what was going on. Thats so cool that you want to do this! You are seriously a super mom. Hope things eventally work out the way you guys want. And I am sure it will. =)
Post a Comment