



Grayson turned 8 in December. He was baptized on January 1st, 2012. Grandma and Grandpa Kendall and Grandma and Grandpa Murphy were able to make it for his baptism. His cousins, Jarren and Ron were also here. It was a really special day. It was so neat to have my son finally get baptized. He is growing up so fast. It's hard for me to see him as an 8 year old, I keep picturing my chubby 6 month old with his big cheeks. I see him as a 2 year old, waddling around with food stuffed in his cheeks. I see him as a 5 year old, going to preschool. But as an 8 year old? Maybe I will start adjusting to him being 8 when he turns 12 and is receiving the priesthood? Or maybe he will always be my baby boy. I am so proud of my son. He is a good kid with a big heart. Congratulations, Gray.
No comments:
Post a Comment