Also, no eating out- we don't eat out very often in general, but still- knowing we can't has made it so much harder on me. I find myself thinking "if we could go out tonight WOULD HAVE been a good night, I guess I'll have to stay home and cook....". I think about it a lot more than I did before this resolution. Weird. It is definitely saving us $$ and it is helping me not be so darn lazy!! So, we will see if I can last a year without going crazy!!!
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
One Month
It has been ONE MONTH of my new resolutions. One LONG month. I thought it would be easy. I thought that I would be happy to not have to buy any more clothes. But it has been TOUGH. I see moms with kids dressed in super cute outfits and think "So cute!! I should buy something like that for my kids!" and then immediately I think "Oh! :( I guess not." It has saved me so much time, I immediately toss all clothing catalogs (I thought that I could handle just browsing through them, but it is just too depressing). I immediately delete all clothing emails. I don't spend time browsing for great deals and coupons. I have saved a lot of time- and definitely a lot of money. My kids have not noticed any change in their lifestyle, yet. They are handling this change just fine. Better than me. If it doesn't kill me, it will make me stronger... right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...
-
Today Olivia is 8 weeks old. Wow! Time is really flying.Here are some pictures of how our littlest one looks today. She weights 9 and 1/2 po...
3 comments:
Your cooking is sooooo good. We were there for dinner Monday night and had the best pork roast I have ever tasted and muffins to die for. Keep up the good work! (it is work!) I love you.
She is an amazing chef! I am the luckiest man to be married to her!
Love Travis
Good luck! I don't think I could ever do what your doing. Your so awesome :)
Post a Comment