



I haven't had a lot of time to blog lately. I have no excuse, just lazy, I guess.
We had some friends come and dye eggs with us last week. We went through 7 dozen eggs... we still have about 5 dozen in our fridge!!! We need to eat a lot more eggs this week. The kids had a great time. Grayson was not home, he was at a birthday party- poor guy missed out on the fun. The little boy with Cami is our neighbor. We love him and his WHOLE family. they are fabulous. Cami and Danny (the little boy in the pictures) have plans to get married after Danny's mission. They plan on getting married in the temple. They cannot kiss until they get engaged (I am enforcing that rule personally). I love that they are both so frank about it... it's TOO STINKING CUTE! So, I try to capture pictures of the two of them together whenever I can, you know, wedding videos :)
No comments:
Post a Comment