Saturday, March 17, 2012

max




It is amazing to me how much this little guy has changed since he came to us. The picture on the left is the day he got here. Then the 2 month picture (with the bear) was 2 weeks after that, and the tuxedo picture was 2 weeks after that... seriously, what a huge change in one month!! We take eating seriously... he is growing and progressing so much. He can push up on his hands, lift his head when in tummy position, he follows objects with his eyes and laughs and eats a lot. I have thoroughly enjoyed this stage. I will admit that I am struggling more than I thought I would. Not with Max. I love him so much, it's amazing. He fits so naturally into our home. I am struggling with being up all night and not getting naps and holding a fussy baby when I am supposed to be cooking or cleaning or doing homework with my kids... then add in guitar lessons, soccer practices and games and school plays and competitions and scouts and activity days and 4 dance classes a week and church and expanding a business.... it is so busy and harder than I thought it would be and I am more exhausted than I remember ever being. I wouldn't change it for the world. This time with Max is so precious. He has this BIG spirit in his tiny little body. He has the worlds biggest grin and he laughs frequently. He lights up whenever we talk to him. He is a super cuddler, which is fine with me, I love to cuddle him. As a matter of fact, instead of cleaning during the day (or doing anything else), I hold him and love him and love every minute of it. I feel like I did not get to bond with him in the womb, so I will bond with him every possible minute that I can. He is amazing. He recognizes and loves the kids. He is happy when the kids give him loves. We are so thankful to have this great little man in our lives. He is making us a better, stronger family. We love you, Max.

2 comments:

Shelly Murphy said...

I can't wait to come and see Max. I really feel like I need to come. I love you. Keep up the good work. You all are in my prayers every day.

Kellie said...

You're doing great! Of course you Don't remember, that's why you're doing it again,lol. Its totally normal. Most new moms spend half the day crying. I still do! Great job on helping him gain weight. He looks so good, so good! He totally feels your love and security. He's so lucky to have you guys!

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...