Saturday, July 7, 2012

Kendall Family Reunion











This was by far the best time that I have EVER had with the Kendalls. I love them all and we had such a great time together.  I truly hope that we can make this an annual event!! My kids had such a great time playing with all of their cousins (old or young), aunts and uncles and grandparents. It was a day that we will not soon forget.  We played a few games of "Minute to Win It".  We played the Oreo game... we put an oreo on everyone's forehead and they had to get it in their mouths without using hands. We played banana soccer.... we put oranges on the ground and made a circle out of yarn. Then we tied banana's around everyone's waists and they had to use ONLY the banana to get the orange in the yarn circle. First person to get it in won!!!  We also buried gummy worms in whip cream and everyone had to dig out the worms using only their mouths. First person to get all the worms into their paper cup WON!  I don't remember who won each individual game... but Katie was the OVERALL winner!!  Next year we are bringing a trophy!  While we were there we were able to get a picture of nearly everyone of Bob and Gloria's posterity! It was an awesome picture!!  We also got some pics of them with all of their kids and individual family photo's (thanks so much to Kendall's Media.... they do incredible work, I mean REALLY good work- hopefully we will get a disk of the pictures so we can post them on our blog.  Check them out if you every need any pics done in Utah. They are AMAZING!). 
Thanks Kendall family for the good time and good memories. 

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...