We are back from a THREE WEEK vacation to visit my family. We had a super fun time. It was NON-STOP fun and playing!! It was a great bonding experience for little Max to spend time with over 100 members of his new family. There was always something exciting going on. My little brother, Ned, came to town during our THREE WEEK visit and so we got a few rare pictures of all the siblings together. I will blog a bit more about this trip in the next week... as soon as I get my house put back together (suitcases, laundry and stuff galore to put away- plus we went to Costco today to stock up on food), and as soon as I catch up on some much needed SLEEP (I got almost NONE while we were away!). It really was a wonderful experience and one that we will cherish and remember fondly for the rest of our lives. We are so blessed to have such a WONDERFUL family on both sides. I love my husbands family and he was raised in such a loving home. They were so sweet and we had such a NEAT experience in our FIRST ANNUAL KENDALL REUNION. We got an amazing picture of his entire family. And we had a great day and a wonderful time bonding with his family. My kids will remember it for a long time and I really respect his family for getting involved in the games we planned and getting goofy. I love his family. We really spent a ton of time with my family. I love my family. They are good people. They have FANTASTIC kids. I love each and every one of my nieces and nephews. They are AMAZING!! My kids are so blessed to have such fun and giving cousins. So- I will blog more about what we did with our families while we were with them. Right now... I'm gonna go get some sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...
-
Today Olivia is 8 weeks old. Wow! Time is really flying.Here are some pictures of how our littlest one looks today. She weights 9 and 1/2 po...

No comments:
Post a Comment