Sunday, July 22, 2012
The best back pack
We finally got a nice backpack for carrying the kids in!! It only took 5 kids to finally do it, but it has already paid for itself! The kids love it. We can put the sunshade over it. It holds Olivia. Travis can put either of the little ones in the backpack and head outside to do yardwork and I can get some things done inside. We have taken it on only one official hike, and it was just a little one, but we have used it plenty of other times, including inside our house while we cook or do dishes..... love it!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...
-
Today Olivia is 8 weeks old. Wow! Time is really flying.Here are some pictures of how our littlest one looks today. She weights 9 and 1/2 po...


No comments:
Post a Comment