While we were in Utah last week, we took the time to go and see the lights at temple square. We decided to take the Trax in and also visit City Creek. It was cold, but that is the way the weather is supposed to be at the end of November. It was a welcome change from the warm weather we have been having in Cali. The lights were pretty and City creek was really cool. It was a fun experience with our family!!!
Friday, November 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
We were able to visit some family during our 2 week trip to California this Summer. We were able to visit my niece and her two children. ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...






No comments:
Post a Comment