Friday, November 30, 2012

My big 4 year old













Olivia celebrated her fourth birthday this month. She is growing up so fast!! She is so mature and such a big helper and a great big sister!! We went to Chuck E Cheese on her birthday and then when we got to Utah we went to an ice cream shop called Sub Zero. We had a great time. I will post more when I get more time, I just wanted to get this all jotted down before I forgot everything!!
Of course I had to get a picture of my brand new 16 year old driving niece, Ellie!! She rocks. She was sad that I didn't get a picture of her in HER car, she had driven her moms car (my older sister, Michelle) because michelle is currently unable to drive as she is in a cast!! Happy November birthdays!!

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...