Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Max Update



We went to court last week and everything went SUPER!! Travis and I both teared up as parental rights were terminated and we were officially named as his prospective adoptive family on the court records. Travis and I were not sure if it would really happen... we had met with an ICWA specialist, and she officially recommended that Max stay with us. The tribe officially stated that they did not want to disrupt the life Max was living and that he should stay with us. All the lawyers had accomplished all necessary paperwork and no one had any objections!! All family members had been notified... It seemed like a long list of things that all had to be completed and we just were not positive what we should expect.  But then it happened. Travis and I were both shocked, and happy! So very happy. We love this little boy more than words can express. He is ours. He is my baby. He is amazing and wonderful and I am so very blessed to be his mom!

1 comment:

Tif said...

Yay!!! I am so happy for you!!!

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...