Our Sunday mornings tend to be a little bit hectic around here.... especially without Travis around. He tries to be come with us to our ward on the first Sunday of the month, but even that is never a sure thing!! I am grateful that he has the opportunity to serve on the high council, and he tries hard to make it up to me on Sundays after I get home from church with all 5 kids. He usually lets me get a nap and I really feel like I need one after braving the whole day with 5 kids on my own! I feel a whole new appreciation for single moms, or moms who don't have member husbands. It is certainly a little embarrassing trying to keep 5 kids in line during sacrament meeting. But, they are generally good kids, so I try to just be fine with the crazy stuff when it happens. This past Sunday morning all of the stars aligned and we were able to be outside and ready for church 10 minutes early!! It was such a great feeling! It was thanks to my older children who really stepped up and helped me with the younger kids. So, with a few minutes to spare, I grabbed a camera (something I have not done a lot of lately) and got a few shots of my cute kids!! Enjoy these pictures of my cutie pie's!
Monday, March 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...
-
Today Olivia is 8 weeks old. Wow! Time is really flying.Here are some pictures of how our littlest one looks today. She weights 9 and 1/2 po...

1 comment:
I depend so much on my older boys on Sunday mornings without Peter. SOMEtimes we make it on time. :o)
Cute pictures!
Post a Comment