We had family night this week with our friends, the Prescotts. We love the Prescotts and enjoy spending time with them. This week when we showed up at their house, the girls were all wearing matching shirts! Too cute. They have 5 kids, their oldest is exactly in the middle of Gloria and Grays age. The rest of the kids are all perfectly matched up in age, right down to our babies (he is 5 weeks older than Annie). I love to snap pics of these babies when I think of it- it is fun to see the changes in them!! The kids enjoyed carving pumpkins and playing!!
Thursday, October 31, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
We were able to visit some family during our 2 week trip to California this Summer. We were able to visit my niece and her two children. ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...

No comments:
Post a Comment