Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Family Picture Day














We finally got some family pictures that are complete with all 6 kids. Yay!!  Things have been going really smoothly with our adoption of Annie. Things are close to being final- I was glad to finally get pictures done that include her. She is such a happy baby, so sweet!! This was the BEST family photo session that we have ever had, in terms of kids just being sweet, happy kids with no tears or kids trying to run away! Yay!! This gives me hope for the next time we get pictures done, in the past it has always been crazy hard to get all the kids to sit still and not run away or jump up and down or want to hold a cat or a bag of candy or some such thing....  it was great! 
These kids are so amazing and sweet and I love them all to pieces. We are definitely the luckiest parents in the world. I love this family!

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...