I cannot believe that my little Cami Rose is 8 years old! I remember her birth like it was yesterday. I remember being so excited to bring my 3rd child into the world, but also being very anxious that something would go wrong. Then out came this perfectly pink bundle of joy and I was in love. So in love with her. She is my 3rd child, and I was a 3rd child- we share that special bond. She was named after her great grandma Mary "Campbell" Murphy and after me (my daddy always called me his Rosebud). We love this little girl so much. Cami is such an obedient child. She loves to obey rules and she really likes to make sure that everyone around her is obeying the rules, as well. She is so kind and helpful. She loves to get Max and Annie out of bed in the morning. As soon as she hears either of them wake up she goes running to grab them. She is so so sweet and her siblings love her. Cami is very smart and enjoys reading. She loves to play with her Barbies. She has a great imagination and loves to play with her siblings. Cami will be baptized this month, she is super excited! I will post some baptism pictures later this month!!
I love my Cami! Happy birthday.






No comments:
Post a Comment