Tuesday, March 18, 2014

San Jose




Last weekend my husband was leaving out of town (again) with his business partner for a conference. That's when Kelli got a brilliant idea to go with our husbands, so we could relax a little and spend time with our hubbies. So, we packed up our babies, left the older kids home with the nannies, and went away for the weekend. It was a lot of fun. I am glad I got to spend time with my good friend and enjoy her company. I am blessed to be able to take trips like this with my husband and my friend. We did a lot of shopping and eating and reading and relaxing. I hope to do it more often! :)

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...