Sunday, June 15, 2014

Gilroy Gardens

When we first got to Gilroy Gardens Cami and Olivia got to spend 10 minutes in time-out for arguing in the car.... they didn't seem to mind too much!

The boys found a little boxed in area and let the babies play while they chatted!

Ready for a roller coaster!

Can you spot Jenny and Mo?

Gray and I rode a ton of the rides together... I cherish this time in his life when he still wants to hang out with me!

Waiting in line.... again- just waiting for the rollercoaster to get back up.

Ready to go!!!  Love hanging out with these kiddo's!

This ride was fun- the first 2 times, after that I just started feeling nauseous! 

Still on the ride.....

Still on the ride...... 

Would it ever end?  I think my face says it all!!!

Banana ride- ugh. I got off after one ride and watched the kids the rest of the time.

Me and my boy!

These 2 cuties loved the rattlesnake roller coaster!!

Olivia was big enough for this coaster, so I went and stole her from dad and ran her to the coaster. She loved it!!

The little ones loved the rides too!!  

At 5:55 we decided to try to make it to this coaster before the park closed at 6:00.  We left the dad at the front of the park and RAN (we were at the front, this ride was at the back of the park). We ran and ran.... we made it to the ride and 6:01- just as they were putting up the chain to not allow anymore people in. We were pretty sad. 

These kiddo's were great!!  They did pretty well and I think they had a great time. Max loves to go on rides and had a permanent smile on his cute little face! As we were walking out of the park they both fell asleep... first naps of the day!

Yesterday we had plans... we had errands we needed to run, Olivia had a friends birthday party to go to, I needed to finish up preparations for my singing time today. We had plans. But at 8:00 in the morning, my husband looked at me and said "let's go to Gilroy Gardens with our friends".  Our friends the "P's" had invited us to go with them the night before and we told them we had too much to do. But on Saturday morning, we decided to ditch all the boring and grown up stuff we needed to do and go play with our kids and friends in Gilroy. It is Father's Day Weekend, after all.  So, we piled our kids in the car and off we went. It was a lot of fun! Gilroy is great for the kids because all the rides are geared for kids ages 12 and under.  There was plenty for the little ones (babies included) and plenty for the bigger kids. We enjoyed spending time with our kids and just playing with them. The dad's took the little kids to the little rides while the mom's took the older kids- the lines are never long and so we went on each ride over and over and over again. I finally started getting sick from all the rides. But some great memories were made!

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...