Monday, June 9, 2014

Goodbye Preschool (but not really)




After 3 wonderful years of preschool, Olivia finally graduated. It was sad and I don't know if I am ready for her to go to Kindergarden-  but, Max will start preschool in August. So, really, it's like we never left!!   Olivia is such a cutie. She is almost 6 years old and time has flown. She still feels like a baby to me.  I am excited for her to be able to go to kindergarten, she has been asking to go for 2 years. It will be great for her- but I just feel like time is passing too quickly.  I really love her spunkiness!! Her best friend Kim will be moving with her to kindergarden- YAY! They are total opposites, kim is shy- Olivia is NOT. Kim is tall and young. Olivia is short and the oldest in her class. Kim is soft spoken, Olivia says what is on her mind, and makes sure that EVERYONE can hear her!!  They are a good pair. They have been best friends for 3 years and I am glad that they will get to continue on their school journey together.

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...