This little girl is my little sweetie. She is my Annie and tomorrow she will turn 1! I cannot believe how fast this year has flown by. It still feels like just last month that I received a phone call at 2:45am from Annie's mom telling me that she was in labor. I could hardly believe it. I called my mom and she was able to get a flight that day to come out and be with my kids while I took an 8 hour trip to go pick up our baby. I drove as fast as I could and made it there a few hours after Annie was born. I picked her up and didn't put her down again until I put her in the car the next morning to take her home. It was love at first sight. No, It was love before first sight. It was love as soon as I knew about her. She is such a wonderful blessing in my life. She has done so much this first year of her life. She has been to the hospital 6 times, had 8 UTI's, learned to crawl, learned to dance (this girl can really dance), she has developed such a sweet and tender personality, she can stand, sit, roll and climb stairs (unfortunately). She loves to cuddle and she is just so adorable that we all fight to have our daily turn getting hugs and loves from her. She loves the attention. She is pretty quiet and very peaceful. I am thankful every minute of every day for our wonderful 6th child- our Annie!! I am so thankful that next Friday, June 6th, we will be adopting her and on the 7th we will be taking her to the temple to be sealed to us for eternity. That will be the perfect end of her first year of life and a perfect beginning to her second year and many, many more!! We love you Annie!
Thursday, May 29, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
We were able to visit some family during our 2 week trip to California this Summer. We were able to visit my niece and her two children. ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...

1 comment:
This seriously makes me so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment