Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Family sport night





Nearly every Monday night for the past 6 months, we get together with 3 other families and play sports (mostly soccer, but once we played basketball). We play total family style with everyone playing together- the 1 year olds and the 40 year olds- we are all on the same field playing together and having a blast. There is a lot of leniency for the little ones (they don't try AS hard to kick the ball away from someone holding a baby) but it is still a tough game!  We are all usually exhausted and sweaty by the time we are done (90 minutes or so is about all we can handle). There are no breaks- just people taking turns being the goalie when they can no longer run or breathe :)
This is one of my favorite nights of the week. It is so fun that all the families want to play with all our kids and just spend time together. I am always playing the game, so I never think to take pictures, but last week as we were cleaning up, the kids all started summersault races across the lawn, so I grabbed a few pictures of them. They all have so much fun together. 

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...