Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Dance Recital






Last week was Gloria and Cami's dance recital. Travis was out of town (unfortunately) and so was Aspen (unfortunately),  and so was my stand-in babysitter, Samantha (unfortunately).  So, I was left to brave the girls' dance recital with all six kids, 4 costume changes, 4 hairstyle and makeup changes, and crying babies- all on my  own. So, with all my running around and trying to keep the kids from screaming during the performances and trying to run to the dressing room (with babies) to help kids change and trying to video to for Travis to see when he got home, I did not get ANY pictures during the recital. It was a great recital and BOTH girls did an amazing job. I love watching them dance and tumble. You can see how much they love it and all their practice and hard work paid off. We went to dinner after and enjoyed some un-healthy food (mom is a stress eater). It was a great, if a little stressful, day!

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...