Sunday, November 23, 2014

A Few Pictures of our house










During October we moved to a new home.... I have not taken a lot of pictures (I noticed as I was looking for some to post on the blog)- but here are a few that I have gotten over that past six weeks.  We are absolutely in love with our new home. We can see ourselves here forever. We can see grandkids coming to visit. It is a beautiful home and with a few cosmetic changes (green carpet in every room, including bathrooms and tile countertops... gray paint everywhere) it will be the perfect home!  We love it here and feel like we finally fit into a home!

1 comment:

Tif said...

So happy you are loving your new home. It looks like a very big open floor plan and I love all the trees around you.

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...