Monday, January 5, 2015

Grayson's Birthday Party









This year, Gray really wanted to go play paintball on his birthday with all his friends. It took A LOT of convincing for me to finally give in, but eventually we decided to take Gray to play paintball. I do not like pain, at all. And I had never been paintballing for just that reason. So, when Gray and Travis asked me to play, I told them I would try ONE TIME and then sit out and watch the games. I brought a book so that I could relax and watch. However, after the first round, I was totally HOOKED! I loved it!  I had a ton of fun with the boys and it was a great day! 4 hours of paint balling flew by. Gray had a great time and all the kids wanted to stay all day! We had cupcakes for his birthday and pizza while we were there.  On his actual birthday we had a cheesecake (his favorite) but the power went out so we had to eat it by candlelight. He got a unicycle for his birthday and loves it. I'm glad I got to celebrate the fun day with my Grayson!!  

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...