Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Mom's are the BEST!














This past week, Travis and I went on a little getaway with 2 other couples. My mom came out and stayed with the kids... I was nervous about having anyone else do it. My mom is amazing. Not only did she say YES and fly out on short notice- she came with tons of activities and games and props. The kids didn't even notice Travis and I were missing!!  She prepared a SuperHero party with super hero invitations and she made capes! The kids did a ton of super hero activities all day long. They even got to eat chocolate super hero sandwiches for lunch. They built towers, jumped and danced on the trampoline, played games and did some shopping, too!!  It was a great weekend for the kids! I am so thankful for a mom who will drop everything for my kids and I.  I have the BEST mom ever!!

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...