March has been a busy month. I guess that's a pretty standart saying in our lives right now. Each day is filled with activities and learning and stuff. We have a lot of good times and busy times, but we know that we are blessed to be so good and busy. We are homeschooling Olivia with her friend. I love having her home and she is learning so quickly. She is a smart girl. Max and Annie are growing up and doing so much. Their personalities are really showing. Gloria is turning into a young woman and as much as I love that, it also scares me. It feels like time is fleeing from me. Gray is doing so well in so much. He is constantly learning and I love it. Cami is such a happy girl and loves to be with her friends. We all enjoy time with friends at the park and church and activities. We love this beautiful area that we live in. We love life.
Thursday, March 26, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
We were able to visit some family during our 2 week trip to California this Summer. We were able to visit my niece and her two children. ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...
































No comments:
Post a Comment